Make Your Own Liposomal Encapsulated Vitamin C
Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET) Vitamin C
Liposomes: Heart of Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (LET)
more on Liposomal Vitamin C
Brief Synopsis about LET Vitamin C Benefits
More on Liposomal C from Vitamin C Foundation Forum
"Brooks Bradley's Homemade Liposomal C Method"
Vitamin C and Hepatitis C
Below is a fascinating article by Pdazzler on the use of a combination of Liposomal Vitamin C, Resveratrol, and Curcuimin for use by people with cancer. Video is a bit overwhelming unless one has the chemistry background to appreciate it. Video not needed to understand how to make the Combination Liposomal at home.
Combination Liposomal for cancer contains Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Curcumin. Pdazzler’s latest homemade Liposomal may be a potent cancer fighter when added to your current anti-cancer regimen or protocol. And you can make this powerful combination Liposomal in your own kitchen.
I have used homemade Liposomal Vitamin C as an alternative cancer treatment and as a cancer preventative for over a year.
Vitamin C (like Curcumin and Resveratrol) is very difficult for the body to absorb when taken orally. This is particularly true when Vitamin C is taken in large oral doses. Until the advent of Liposomal Vitamin C the only efficient method of getting therapeutic levels of Vitamin C into the blood stream was intravenously. This required administration and attendance by a physician or nurse practitioner.
Current studies indicate cancer patients can get more bang for the buck from properly prepared oral Liposomal Vitamin C than is available from the intravenous variety.
Industry is now producing Liposomal carriers for any number of supplements. Two of the more recent and effective are Liposomal Curcumin and Liposomal Resveratrol. One supplement manufacturer has created a combination liposomal with 5 active ingredients.
Curcumin has also been an active part of my personal anti-cancer protocol for several years. Curcumin is extremely difficult to absorb. Any number of additive ingredients have been tried to assist the body in absorption of Curcumin, the most popular or which is piperine (pepper).
Unfortunately, even with piperine only a small percentage of Curcumin reaches the bloodstream. Substantial doses of Curcumin (many grams daily) are necessary to get therapeutic levels into the blood and piperine (pepper) often upsets the stomach.
This is a great idea but no-one ever proved in studies the practice was paying real dividends. It is doubtful therapeutic doses of Curcumin reach the blood (with this method) unless you are taking high doses of several grams daily.
Scientific studies show placing Curcumin in Liposomal nano-bubbles is 9 to 10 times as effective getting the Curcumin to the blood stream as piperine. This means a therapeutic application that requires 10 to 15 grams of oral Curcumin can now be accomplished with 1 – 2 tablespoons of Liposomal Curcumin. (Prostate Cancer Study.)
The new hot button anti-cancer supplement is Trans-Resveratrol. A few minutes Googling on the Internet will bring back any number of citations for dozens of medical studies on the efficacy of Trans-Resveratrol and a significant number of them involve cancer. (Skin Cancer Study.)
Trans-Resveratrol, like Curcumin causes apoptosis (cancer cell death), is fat soluble and extremely difficult to absorb. Studies show Liposomal Resveratrol reaching the blood stream at 10 to 20 times the levels of regular oral administration.
Note: Resveratrol is very reactive to open air and will oxidize quickly. Product stability is critical to overall product effectiveness. This requires special packaging steps and special care must be taken in order to maintain a high level of potency. Store any unused Trans-Resveratrol in airtight container. It is suggested you purchase in smaller sealed units or evacuate the air between uses to preserve potency.
This is the point where you are tasked to do your own research on the value of Resveratrol, Curcumin and Vitamin C in treating or preventing cancer in your personal case. What follows is my recipe for preparing combination homemade Liposomal containing three super-star supplements, Vitamin C, Resveratrol and Curcumin.
It is recommended you read and produce “Homemade Liposomal Vitamin C” first, prior to attempting my new homemade liposomal combination. The process is similar although water soluble Vitamin C is much easier to place into an efficient liposomal. As you work with the combination you learn it involves more “art” than “science”. Patience is an added virtue.
Using a small (2 cup) Ultrasonic cleaner, (Item #03305, obtainable from Harbor Freight @ about $30.00), we performed the following:
- Using a glass or stainless steel sauce pan warm 1 ½ cups of distilled water to 45 degrees Celsius (113 degrees Fahrenheit).
- In two 12 oz. or larger sealable jars place ½ cup (4 oz.) of the warmed distilled water in each.
- Add 3 tablespoons of non-GMO soy lecithin (NOW brand works well) to each jar. Seal jars and agitate each vigorously for 3 – 5 minutes. Set jars aside allowing the lecithin granules to soak up water.
- After soaking for two or more hours shake/agitate each jar vigorously until smooth creamy lecithin solutions in each jar with no visible lecithin granules.
- Place 10 grams Curcumin (3 1/3 level teaspoons) in one jar of lecithin solution, close jar tightly and agitate/shake aggressively for 3 – 5 minutes until Curcumin is in solution.
- Place 3 grams Resveratrol (3 level teaspoons) in the 2nd jar of lecithin solution, close jar and agitate/shake aggressively for 3 – 5 minutes until Trans-Resveratrol is in solution.
- Pour contents of both jars together into ultra-sonic cleaner and turn the unit on. Stir with straw through the first cycle. (Approximately 2 – 3 minutes.)
- Start next ultrasonic cycle. When ultrasonic unit stops start again. Continue running cycles and stir occasionally while accomplishing the following.
- Wash your sealable jars. Place two oz. of warm distilled water in each jar.
- Add 1 Tablespoon prescription Vitamin C powder to 1st jar, seal and shake/agitate vigorously until Vitamin C is dissolved.
- Dissolve 1 Teaspoon of Bob’s Red Mill Bicarbonate of Soda (Bob’s is Aluminum free) in 2nd jar, seal and shake / agitate vigorously until baking soda is dissolved.
- **What follows is often the most difficult part of the process for those new to making homemade liposomals. While stirring the Vitamin C / distilled water solution very slowly pour/dribble the dissolved bicarbonate of soda/water mixture into the Vitamin C / distilled water solution. (Pour soda solution slowly as the resulting mixture will bubble. By pouring slowing and constantly stirring Vitamin C solution you will be able to mix the two without bubbling over.)
- At the conclusion of mixing the bicarbonate of soda mixture into the Vitamin C mixture bubbling will cease. Pour the resulting total Vitamin C / Bicarbonate of Soda mix together into what was the Bicarbonate of Soda jar and swirl to dissolve any soda that may have settled out.
- Pour the resulting Vitamin C / Bicarbonate of Soda mixture in ultrasonic unit with the Lecithin, Resveratrol, Curcumin mix.
- Operate the ultrasonic cleaner for 4 additional cycles or 10 minutes.
- Measure the pH of the resulting Liposomal combination. You are seeking a pH 7.25 – 7.50. . * Both Vitamin C and Resveratrol are acidic. If needed add very small amounts of addition soda to buffer resulting Liposomal to neutral.
Bottle and refrigerate the resulting combination Liposomal.
Start with just one or two tablespoons daily and increase dosage slowly, listening carefully to your body as your progress.
500 mg Vitamin C. Assuming 10 x efficacy the equivalent of 5 grams oral.
500 mg Curcumin. Assuming 10 x efficacy the equivalent of 5 grams oral.
500 mg Resveratrol. Assuming 20 x efficacy the equivalent of 10 grams oral.
All ingredients are noted for apoptosis (cancer killing) so approach the use with significant caution and common sense. Large doses could cause a severe herxhiemer reaction overwhelming your body’s ability to remove the resulting cancer die off.
The combination is more effective if blood levels are kept near constant. So dividing doses over time is a valid strategy. Example: a tablespoon morning and evening as opposed to two tablespoons just in morning. Or, a teaspoon every hour for 12 hours as opposed to 4 tablespoons every three hours. -- Pdazzler
- Homemade Liposomal C
- Red Wine Anyone?
- Mesothelioma Protocol
- Laetrile (Amygdalin) Therapy
- Building Protocols
Current Music: Bitcrush - Ascension (Drone Edit) (Drone Zone: Atmospheric ambient space music. Serve Best Chilled.